What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Have been involved with Ponzi?

Heatman

Ponzi is generally known as scams. It's a scheme set up to pay some people and later disappear with other people's investments in them. I have invested in ponzi once. It was called MMM and I lost over $2000 in it.

I've always known that Ponzi and scan which is why I have never invested any of my money in them. Some of my friends who refuse to listen to me when I tell them not investing Ponzi all of their money.

I very well heard of MMM ponzi scheme back in the days but I never had the heart to invent a penny in it. Some of my friends were fortunate to make good money from it but I was never comfortable doing it.

Ponzi is a criminal act. The government should do more to tackle it. In fact, they should develop lots of technology to track any ponzi criminal activities. There are good softwares that can do that.

I find it very difficult to get involved with any kind of ponzi. Even though I know very well that it's something that I can make money from, it's not appealing to me because I understand the risks in it aren't justified.

MMM is a very big company that had its boots deep into ponzi scheme. I wonder how or why the government never did anything to shut them down early before they crashed and disappeared with investors billions of dollars?

To me, it's looking like the government have a hand in the company's ponzi business activities for them not to do anything.

I know how ponzi scheme scams works. This knowledge is what made me to never put any penny of mine in any kind of ponzi scheme I'm not among the brains behind it.

Ponzi is generally known as scams. It's a scheme set up to pay some people and later disappear with other people's investments in them. I have invested in ponzi once. It was called MMM and I lost over $2000 in it.

I was scammed in Ultimate Cycle, a ponzi scheme, that was out during the time of MMM. I was hoping that I can be lucky to get a return, but it never came to pass. It is a situation that still hurts me till this moment.

Ponzi scheme has always been a fraud, no matter if you got your money back with interest or without interest. I think people that got scammed have some little money with them. When I was hearing about Ponzi, I didn't have any money with me and I think it saved me in a way. I know some of our neighbours that benefitted from it and I know some people that lost their money in it. Ponzi has been a scam from day one and I won't advise anybody even my enemy to try it

Back