What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Knock knock!

Wrong

Hi everyone! It's Wrong. I mean, I am Wrong. What I'm trying to say, is that my name's Wrong. Okay, enough. I just joined the site and thought of saying hello. So... hello!

I've been a webmaster for a few years already. I've owned 2 websites, both of which have been forums. When I got started, I didn't even know what HTML was (I thought it stood for How To Meet Ladies, but, for some reason, I'm still single). Over time, though, I learned many things from reading tutorials and developing new projects for both of my forums. I kind of had to learn - no one would want to join a forum that doesn't look good, right? And to make things look good, some basic HTML and CSS were required. I did learn a bit of javascript and jQuery as well, but I've always been better at graphic designing.

Anyhow, even though I don't currently own any websites, I plan on starting a blog soon. My coding skills are a little rusty, so, hopefully, I'll remember a few things from reading posts on this forum.

See you around! :cool:

Back