What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Are Photosphere viewers actually complicated?

L00ncan

I'm really interested on hosting my own photosphere viewers they seem simple yet installing them look very complicated, true i am a novice but willing to learn

The simplest photosphere viewer that suits my needs that i can find is https://photo-sphere-viewer.js.org/

I looked at Panellum but it warps the image as it rotate zooms and squishes the panorama dimensions using javascript somehow.

They have a guide but none of it makes sense and discussion is advanced it talks about npm install and yarn add. Tutorials of what they're even talking about are very sparce, i was hoping i could just unzip the files on my bluehost server and it'll work from there like it would with Panellum but the npm install sounds overly complicated javascript with neigh a sign of help for a novice installer.

Back