What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

How many of you have invested in cryptocurrency?

If so, why?
After Real Estate Investments, it's cryptocurrency investment that comes next in my opinion. Although, it's more technical with cryptocurrency but if you know what you're doing, it's something feasible. Investing in stocks and bonds is also very good.

If so, why?
I'm still skeptical about the project of cryptocurrency but I don't want to be left behind if it's for real a good investment. It's why I have invested about $2k in it for now. I'm still observing it to know if to invest more or pull my investment

I have invested a reasonable amount of money into cryptocurrency which haven't been a good story since last year.

At the moment, I'm pulling out most of my cryptocurrency investment and moving them into real estate.

the increasing popularity of cryptocurrencies as an alternative investment option for individuals and institutional investors. While there are potential risks and uncertainties associated with cryptocurrencies, their decentralized nature and potential for high returns have attracted many investors in recent years. As always, it's important to conduct thorough research and seek professional advice before making any investment decisions.

I don't have any investment in cryptocurrency now. I have received a few payments in cryptocurrency and sold them off immediately without keeping them. I know how cryptocurrency price behaves and I don't want to lose money to the dip.

Back