What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

send an image (or hyperlink of the image) to a user via webpage?

aaron1986

I have created an API image gallery using unsplash which produces a popup image when someone clicks on the image in the gallery; my question is how could I send this image (or hyperlink of the image) in an email from my webpage to the user

Last edited:
Do you have programming experience in C# or C++ or Java? Those are programs you need to complete first before the email from your web page can be used. It's like a download extensions. They show up as an icon on your computer. Something must show up on your web email. First write the application in your chosen programming language.

You want this picture in a Frame that sends emails out. From your web page. A link usually is the easiest method to do this. But since you want a special Frame to send your emails from the embedded pictures, you need to make the Frame first. C# or Java does this.

istockphoto-1166211155-1024x1024_75x75.jpg

Such as this file. You have to make the frame first. You see this in your web page. And it shows up on your email to send out.
1. Make the frame.
2. Picture location on the frame.
3. Text area to type on
4. submit button to send
5. And a few text editors along with your frame
6. This is the whole email you're are looking at in your web page. To send to your email server

This is not in html. But in C# or Java. Or C++

Last edited:
your email url goes here
Or add that to your web page. Then add a picture in the background of your email. Might work. Just place your url email in the web page. The BB codes EMAIL have already been programmed to do this.o

You need a server to see your picture. But BB codes or html codes will do. Your website url will be placed inside the a href link. Inside of that will be your image file. JPG file or PNG file. The complete url path from your website picture to where it is stored in folders and computer. Place here. Then complete an / the image tag. Finish it off with the /a hmtl tag. That is the syntax to your website problem. How to make it.

It all depends on your computer. My Chromebook is programmed to double click on that icon and from there photo shot program to either print, save that file. Automatically.

Last edited:
Back